1
home books fashion diy life beauty

Sunday, September 8, 2013

September Haul!

September

I am so excited! POPSUGAR kindly sent over their must-have box for August and I  have to say, I absolutely love it!

It came with a bunch of items, but the lifestyle ones (that my mom didn't take!) were a weekly planner from May Designs that is the best one I've ever seen because it doesn't have dates in it so you can use it whenever! It also came with this beautiful gold circle necklace from Gorjana that is so pretty and delicate. It came with more items but I'll be reviewing them on my other blog, A Thing of Beauty.

I also picked up a Guess wallet during their Labor Day sale and I'm so happy I got it! It's the perfect size I've been looking for-so the next time you need a new wallet, check out what Guess has!

I'd love to know if you're a POPSUGAR subscriber & if you got last month's box-let me know in the comments below!

1 comment:

I'd love to know what you think!
Please, no follow for follow or spam comments, they will be deleted
xoxo