1
home books fashion diy life beauty

Thursday, July 18, 2013

How to style denim or chambray shirts!

Denim1

I recently participated in the Sears Style Twitter party, where we chatted all about fall fashion (and I won a $100 Sears gift card for which I am SO thankful!) and one of the topics was denim, and I noticed how a lot of people said they weren't sure how to wear denim shirts.

I'm sure we all remember Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake's memorable denim ensembles in the early 2000's (if you don't, click here at your own risk!) so it's understandable that no one ever wants to repeat that. I have a favorite denim shirt in my wardrobe that I wear way too often-it's such a staple piece! I thought I'd share a little post on my favorite ways to style my polka dot chambray shirt that I got on clearance from Kohls for just $10.80! It's still available online here if you want to buy it!

Without further ado, here's my favorite pieces to wear with a denim shirt on top!



Denim2


Denim3


Denim4

Circle skirts, white shorts, and colored denim (I swear those jeans are pinker in real life!) are the easiest and most stylish ways I've found so far to wear denim shirts.

I always get compliments when I wear full circle skirts with it-the combo just looks so fresh & girly!

I'd love to know-what's your favorite way to wear a denim shirt? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think!
Please, no follow for follow or spam comments, they will be deleted
xoxo